· Dakai Hemphill, Old Augusta Road South – obstructing or hindering law enforcement officers and theft by taking (misdemeanor)
· Thomas Ferris, Helmey Drive – criminal trespass
· Jordon Michael Whitaker, Highway 21 South – disorderly conduct
· Michael Hawkins, Bobwhite Lane – aggravated assault against law enforcement officer, aggravated assault, possession of firearm or knife during commission of a crime, possession of firearms by convicted felons and first offenders, fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer, willful obstruction of law enforcement officers by use of force, willful obstruction of law enforcement officers, possession and carrying concealed weapon without permit, driving under the influence of alcohol, reckless driving and theft by receiving stolen property (felony)
· Terry Jordan, Central Boulevard – theft by taking (misdemeanor)
· Jamie Oliver, McCall Road – obstructing or hindering law enforcement officers, crossing state/county guard lines with weapons or intoxicants and wanted person (warrant service)
· Cynthia Graham, Old Dixie Highway South – domestic dispute and driving under the influence of alcohol
· Jordan Stoller, Highway 80 – wanted person (warrant service)
· Chimney Road – A woman stated that someone abandoned a bicycle on the side of the road near her driveway.
· Stones Throw Court – A woman advised that her partner threw all her belongings out of their house.
· Peachtree Drive – A man stated that two unknown people stole several checks out of his mailbox.
· West First Street Extension – A man stated that his neighbor was using methamphetamine and trespassing on his property.
· Melrose Place – A man stated that an unknown individual fraudulently opened several accounts in his mane.
· Magnolia Street Extension – A woman stated that someone stole her dog from her yard after she put it outside.
· Sandhill Road – A woman stated that her grandson’s mother stole a can of hairspray and a dog leash from her home.
· Thompson Landing Road – A driver stated that they got into an argument with a criminal who was walking in the middle of the road.